TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Mamahood website has been created with you in mind. Our vision is to bring you a website that is relevant and informative, with every effort to helping you find exactly what you are looking for.
Please take a moment and read through our Terms and Conditions of Use, by using the Mamahood website you are automatically agreeing to comply with these terms. The following criteria is not permitted on the Mamahood website:
- Discriminatory, malicious, misleading or unlawful behaviour and any unauthorised use of the content of the Mamahood website is strictly prohibited
- You will not bully, intimidate or harass any other Mamahood users
- All personally identifiable information and images from the business directory and personal profiles cannot be downloaded or stored without the express permission from either Mamahood, the users or business concerned
- Sharing of your password, allowing access to your account or any other action which could put your account at risk
- Soliciting access to an account belonging to someone else
- Posting unauthorized and unsolicited commercial messages in comments (such as spam or advertising)
- You may not use Mamahood’s name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent
We reserve the right to remove any content or information you post on the Mamahood website if we believe that it violates our Terms and Conditions of Use.
AMENDED OR UPDATED TERMS
ACCURACY OF WEBSITE CONTENT
We have ensured that all the information contained on our website is correct and precise to the best of our knowledge. However we do not guarantee that the content displayed is always accurate or current. Comments posted by our users or businesses are their own personal opinions and not that of Mamahood and its creators.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Mamahood Directory may have third party links to other websites, web pages, product or service information pages or other Internet based content.All third party sites have their own independent privacy policies in place and therefore Mamahood, has no responsibility or liability for the content contained in these sites. Mamahood also does not endorse or recommend any third party site.
- Allow you to create a member profile
- Answer the inquiries sent by you
- Process orders submitted by you
- Respond to any problems or issues that you may have while using the Mamahood website
We may use your personal information to send you news updates and specials that we may be running. If at any time you wish us to stop sending you these updates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will unsubscribe you.
We respect your personal information and therefore we will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission, unless we are legally entitled or required to do so.
Mamahood provides general statistics about the website and its users. We may collect non-personal information about you such as your gender, age and the town where you live, to create this statistics section. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for use in connection with this website.
RATING & REVIEW SYSTEM
Mamahood has a Rating and Review system inside each business listing, this is where Mamahood users are able to comment on the quality of service and products they received from each business.
You may only rate and review a business if you have purchased a product or enlisted one of their services.
You may not rate and review a business with who you have had no prior interaction.
Please be cautious when rating and reviewing a business as once you have submitted your comment this cannot be edited. Please note that you can be held liable for damage(s) to the business if legal proceedings are taken against you for your comment.
You may not abuse the Rating and Review system. The following constitutes abuse of the system:
- Rating and Reviewing a business with who you have had no prior interaction
- The use of language that is abusive, threatening, profane or discriminatory
- Making unsubstantiated claims or complaints about a business
- Lowering a business’s rating with malicious intent
We feel it is important to allow our users to be honest and provide constructive feedback on Mamahood’s listed businesses, we will not remove any ratings or reviews unless we feel it is absolutely necessary. Mamahood reserves the right to remove any rating or review.
Mamahood acts as a platform and therefore does not endorse, approve or represent any of the content including business services and/or products, statements, information, data, opinions or advice provided by the businesses and users of the Mamahood website.
Mamahood provides directions for the use of the website but does not control the actions or opinions of the users of the Mamahood website. We will not be held responsible for the content contained within the website, nor the conduct of any Mamahood users. All interaction with any business listed within the Mamahood website or any Mamahood user is done so at your own risk.
You release Mamahood and the entirety of our staff of any claims, damages, losses and expenses of any kind relating to a dispute with any Mamahood user or a third party in every circumstance. We aim to maintain the Mamahood website up and free of disruptions and in a secure and bug free condition. We do not guarantee that Mamahood will always operate without disruptions or be secure and error free.
Under no circumstances will you hold Mamahood or any of the Mamahood staff liable for any infringement of your intellectual property rights, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of operation time, corruption or loss of information or data and/or loss of contracts resulting from your use of or inability to use the website or the website materials.
If you have any questions regarding the Mamahood Website, the Terms, products or services
please contact us at email@example.com.